Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Reading List





I follow the blog Money Saving Mom and each year she comes up with a list of books that she is going to read throughout the year.  I always want to do the same, but come up with excuses why I can't.  Well late last year I decided that I had too many books that I have wanted to read and was not slotting the time to make it happen.  As I started to evaluate my use of time in December, I quickly realized that there were things like TV and Facebook that I had time for, but not time to gain some useful knowledge either for myself or to help others.

Money Saving Mom came up with a great reading goal sheets for me to plot out my reading.  It will be my goal for 2012 to read at least 1 book a month and then review it on here.  A couple I have read before but not as thoroughly as I would have liked so I will be re-reading those.  So for 2012 it will be my goal to read:
If you are a frequent reader, how do you make time to get through your books?

No comments:

Post a Comment